Hi Eric,

Thanks so much for the reply and the information.  We are certain (100%)
that the interference is coming from the Light Span. We DF'ed it right to
the box and then used the spectrum analyzer to give us the exact frequency.
Also, being the only box mounted out there in the woods wasn't too hard to
figure out.  Then, we proved are findings and witnessed how good our
receiver could be without the interference but I won't go into those details
here.

Anyway, I think I'll start by giving them the benefit of the doubt and see
if I might be able to find the right person to talk to at Verizon before I
get the FCC involved.  I know this will be a long process but I've lived
with the interference for this long, another month or two won't kill me.
However, if time goes by and I get no results I will resort to your
suggestion.

The 1meg split repeater was coordinated for about 20 years under TSARC and
has now been "grandfathered" by UNYREPCO who does our coordination now.

Thanks for the info....

Adam N2ACF