Adam, you have the right idea. IF you call the FCC, and they contact
Verizon, and Verizon says you never contacted them directly, that will
not look good in the FCC's eyes. The FCC Will consider hams to be a
bunch of whiners who can't do anything for themselves. Now, if you do
contact verizon and they don't want to do anything about it, that will
look very nice in your favor if/when you *have* to contact the FCC about
the problem. Too many people are too quick to look to the government to
solve their problems. Who loses? We all do. Keep up the good work.

I also do NOT agree that it matters if you repeater is coordinated or
not, as this is not a ham-to-ham interference case. Your repeater is
licensed - that's all that matters. And 1-meg split in NY? I think
that's in the NY bandplan - at least in some parts of the state. It's
common in the NE US for outputs from 146.415 - 146.505 MHz.

Joe M.