From: Micheal Salem [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 2:17 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] GE Stuff.....

Paul:

An interesting analogy, but not really comparable because they
all may be using the same chipset and that is not plagarizing.

I have noticed that a new bunch of portable MP3 players offer
identical features (i.e., mp3, identical memory capacity, FM
radios built in, capable of recording from FM, voice recording).

Great minds running in parallel?  No, probably just new chipsets
put to good use.  The comparison to a cell phone with highly
integrated chipsets is quite different from discrete part radios.

Micheal Salem N5MS
Norman, Oklahoma