Thanks Steve,
Was hoping to find a UHF link system I could run continuously to
eliminate the delay and noise (and not burn up!). Good info though, I
didn't think the voter would work well with the initial noise on
remote key up. I wanted to use the Doug Hall voter too.
I also like your initials ... SSB thats great to have in the ham
business!
Thanks,
Frank, KO5S

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Steve S. Bosshard \(NU5D\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am not using tone supervision - have 3 remote receivers (GE
Phoenix) on
> 146.22 and 438 Mhz links back to the repeater.  Use CTCSS on both
the 146.22
> rx and the links.  The links come up on RUS, and the Voter looks
for a COR
> line.  The delay IS noticeable, but not a serious impediment.  The
first 100
> ms or so is noisy until the satellite receiver starts working.
Doug Hall 4V