Hey guys,
I need some guidance from someone familiar with the MSR-2000 VHF
station. I was just given one of these set up as a wire line
remote/repeater and I thought I got the proper manuals with it.
The 'radio manual' I was given is for a Micor and none of the strips
look anything like what is in the MSR. Are the strips from the
Mitrek? The system manual is for the MSR 2000 and everything is OK
there. Do I need a Mitrek manual?
Also, this system was on 171 and 172 MHz. I'm thinking I should
replace the rx and exciter strips to get this on 2M rather than do a
range conversion on what I have. Anyone got suitable strips for swap
or sale? Can I just rob strips from a suitable (Mitrek?) mobile?
I have worked with MASTR II mobile conversion stuff lately. This is
my first Motorola since I set up an 80D/Sensicon G a long time ago.
Thanks!
Conard, WS4S
Upper Cumberland Amamteur Radio Association

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: