Hold the Function key while you hit  159357  you have less than 3 seconds to hit all 6 numbers
 If you do it Right.. the display should open up with info..

Joey Diaz wrote:
I tried 1 5 9 3 5 7 but nothing happened

From: Johnny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] ICOM H16T ACCESS CODE
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:32:19 -0800

I think it should be,  1 5 9 3 5 7
Johnny

Virden Clark Beckman wrote:

I have a u16, to get to program hold the f key on the side and press
1,5,9,7,5,3 then turn off and on to go back to run the radio.

Joey Diaz wrote:

Hi,

I have an old ICOM IC-H16T.  I have not used this unit for a long time.

would like to ask for assistance regarding the access code for this

radio so

I can program other frequencies I would use in a local repeater.  I

would

highly appreciate is someone can provide me the access code with the
steps/procedure for this radio, I have already removed the lock/jumper

pin,

I only need the codes.

Thanks and Regards,

Joey