Hold down the func key on the side the entire time you press the 6
numbers on front, i don't have the manual handy but once you are in
program mode use the up/down arrows to change channels - 5 shows the rx
- i think 7 shows the offset, plus or minus or nothin - pl uses a code
and you'll need the manual for those numbers unless you have that
memorized, if you still get nowhere, open the radio and apply power with
jumper wires to the bottom spring things and reach into the pc board
behind the screen with a plastic popsickle stick and push that black
button when applying power to erase all the memory status. reassemble
the radio and reprogram everything including the scan features.

--
73...Clark Beckman N8PZD