Boy, I'm glad thoese of us that really have been closely exposed to
the Sub space interferance from them thar towers and have managed to
escape from the anti-matter containment field have enough sense to
keep out 3 bucks in our pockets. Everyone of us knows that it's the
under ground cables running out in every direction from these towers
that really do the mind control.......<grin>
Coy

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Finch"