> In the course of connecting my new TKR-850 to my Arcom RC210
> controller I found out that the repeater's "Squelch Control" ouput
is
> not actually a CTCSS squelch signal, it is a COS signal only. In

I missed it the first couple of passes through, but I dug back into
the manual again and found a table that showed I can assign something
called "TOR" to an auxillary output pin.  TOR can be high or low
enabled when a valid COS and CTCSS are available. The TKR-850 is now
working great with the Arcom RC210. Fun stuff. Thanks for all the
suggestions.  Jim K7RNR