Hi,

The difference in frequency between the two transmitters is 300
kilohertz.  300 kilohertz is exactly 1/2 of the separation of either
machine;  600 kc.
While there are methods and equipment that can be purchased to make the
two co-exist, my recommendation is to move one of them to another
frequency that isn't 600 kc away or a division of it.

Kevin Custer