Sorry for the Off Topic thread,

With hamfest, spring cleaning and the sorts...I thought this might be a
good time to look for this.

I am a Middle School band director.  Each year my group takes a trip to
Disney World (and this year also to Six Flags).  After my last trip, I
decided that there was a need to purchase some business band radios for
the band.  Each year we try and use FRS radios...this is just plain dumb
with the amount of radios that are used at these parks.  I am starting to
look at some of the business band radios out there.  I am not real
familar with some of the newer radios.  I am looking for some radios that
could have interchangeable battery paks.  It would be nice to find some
that would be capable of fast charging as well since the turn around
between would be minimal.  I would also like for them to be smaller (not
the large RS 202 size) since most of the folks will clip them to their
belts or in a fanny pak while in the parks.  If there are dealers on the
list...please email me direct (or anyone else with suggestions for that
matter).  I am not completely sold on vhf or uhf...however it would be
nice to get uhf and have our local school talk around freq. programmed
in.  I will want to purchase between 5 and 8 with extra batteries /
chargers.

Thanks,
Robert Burton
http://www.jcboothband.org
(we have some of the music my top group has played...not them...but hope
to have some .wav files of my group later)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!