Okay, Here is a GREAT alternative, next February about the second
week end, come to OARCs HAMCATION. It's three days of great fun,
neet toys for cheap AND, tailgates, not to mention the manufacturers
and three or so buildings of goodies. We have the entire fair ground.
Oh did I say it's GREAT FUN.....
73 and come and visit.
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Bob Dengler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> At 5/18/2004 11:10 AM, you wrote:
> >Those of us from the west coast who flew Continental Airlines
thru Houston or
> >American Airlines thru Dallas also found all flights cancelled
(or at least
> >SERIOUSLY delayed) from Wx.
>
> Sounds like a good reason to drive, though with gas about 60 cents
a gallon
> more expensive than this time last year, I guess this was not a
good year
> to make the 4,400 mile round trip.  With the recent snow in the
Denver