At 04:56 PM 6/6/04 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey Don,
>It really is not all that good.
>About 20 to 30 miles as a rule and when the skip comes up much less. <smile>
>Way to many repeaters on to few pairs. It would be nice if every on would PL
>there 10 meter repeater but %^&*(*&^& guys just won't.
>73 Russ, W3CH

Russ You Run

200 watts to a 3 dbd omni at about 429'

I must be Missing Something or RF At 10 Meters is Different  in Your
area,   I always Talk 75-100 Miles Ground wave 10 FM Simplex Old Modified
CB Ground plane at 60 Ft and 75 Watts .

I will forget about putting a 10 Fm Link on My Repeater Now.

73 De Don KA9QJG