Steve,

Actually, Ralph and Lin first learned rather indirectly, via a
2/11/02 email to the GA repeater owners reflector, that their plan
had been adopted by SERA during the previous year. This email made
no mention of Ralph or Lin. Please see AR902 MHz message 1064, dated
2/16/02. I researched this fairly well on AR902MHz and elsewhere six
months ago. If there was ever any disclosure beyond this email to GA
repeater owners, I apologize for missing it.

73,

Vester N8EKA

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Steve Grantham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Probably not outside of the minutes and The Repeater Journal
anyway...
> And neither would they have of the other contributors of plans and
> policies that were adopted...  And what would make 900 any more
> noteworthy than any other band?  (Minutes of recent meetings can
usually
> be found posted on the net at www.sera.org)
>
> On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 11:53, vesterscott wrote:
> > Russ,
> >
> > Thanks for the plug, but it's undeserved.
> >
> > Ralph N4NEQ and Lin N4YCI developed the sum and substance of the
> > current "SERA" 900 bandplan. Period. The pre-existing SERA 900
> > bandplan was basically useless. Ralph and Lin did 100%of the
> > research and compilation, basing it (perhaps) on a similar
bandplan
> > that had proven successful in CA.
> >
> > All I ever did was present a couple of simple (but obvious)
> > coordination recommendations for the purpose of making more
> > efficient use of the existing "SERA" 900 bandplan. Fortunately,
this
> > didn't require many brain-cells.
> >
> > As far as I know, SERA has never publicly acknowledged that
Ralph