DOH! Its a work truck,I dont own it or control how its washed.Rustoleum black and a 4" brush made it all shiny and new again and will outlast the factory thin silver.
But the point was it may work to strip the paint off the hardline...
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] FAA Paint Removal

Problem is high pressure washers will indeed remove everything depends how much you take off, question is is there a rust resistant coating that the manufacturer may intentionally put on?

what you may do is if its a chemical washer, like a degreaser it will take everything off, or even a hundred dollar store name brand 1,000 lbs will strip literally everything, I learned that at a Truck Dealership when I worked as Matienance person,  then you may have a rust problem, then it defeats the rust proofing.

Mark A. Holman, CRO, AB8RU
email address removed due to
viruses....
spam food come & get it