From: Ken Arck [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:50:29 -0700
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Kinda of a strange question

Hi folks

Is anyone aware of the earliest use of a synthesized remote base on an
amateur repeater? One that allowed full frequency agility?

My take is that it happened in 1976 (and of course, I think I know who did
it <g>).

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We now offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net

http://mail2web.com/ .