Greetings,

Does anyone have any experience using the Motorola GM300 radios as
crossband link transceivers?  I have successfully reprogrammed the
UHF transceiver for 434 MHz. use.  All appears to work well.  I
understand that I can mate this to a VHF version (reprogrammed for
our 2 meter input frequency) and the two will successfully
crossband.  I realize I have to make up the cable to connect them.
I'm looking for feedback from someone who has done this.  Pros?
Cons?  Suggestions?  I see there is a squelch modification that is
recommended which I will do.  Anyone have a scanned service manual?
I have the schematic but would like a board shot so I can identify
specific parts from the schematic.

Any recomendations will be welcome.

73,

Scott Madison, WN1B