Sorry about posting an inquiry on a previously covered topic.  I had
done a search on GM300 and come up dry.  Can't explain it, but it
happened.  I have read all the posts from last months inquiries.
There is a lot of good information there.  I'm still interested in
anyone's comments, though.  You can e-mail them directly to me
rather than take up bandwidth here.

73,

Scott Madison, WN1B