The 60's were a bit before my time, the only call I recognize is
K6QEB.  I sure remember WA6ZRB, WB6TSK, WA6VTD, WB6SVC, WB6SLR, etc.

I also remember your retired CHP criuzer with what was it 8 antennas
and a trunk full of 80 and 140Ds?  plus a rumored Master pro on the
very bottom layer for "security".  Ah the feeling of power when you
munched down on .94 and heard the 140D's dynamotor wind up!

I also remember something about a locking gas cap ...

73's Skip WB6YMH
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Neil McKie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   Hello ...
>
>   Seems I still have some of my 440 MHz band coordination notes
from
>  the mid sixties .......
>
>   As you might remember I was doing the 440 MHz band frequency
>  coordination in Southern California - way long before SCRRBA came
>  along:
>
>   Some (all?) of the following will make you groan seriously ...
>
>   In ...   Out ...     Call
>
>   440.05   448.05      W6BGM
>   440.55   448.55      K6VPE
>   440.65   448.65      K6DGX
>   440.85   447.94      K6QEB
>   440.95   448.75      WA6ESC
>   441.10   448.94      WA6ESC
>   441.25   449.25      WB6DOW
>   441.45   449.50      WA6HTP
>   441.93   449.73      K6AHF
>   442.00   449.60      K6RGW
>   441.85?  449.83      W6YDZ
>   442.63   449.63      WB6GUA
>
>   Several of the above call sign holders have passed on, a few
more
>  are still around - somewhere - also using different calls.
>
>   Frequency coordination in those days was more a matter of
someone
>  knowing who was where ... so you didn't accidentally order
crystals
>  for your RCA CMU15 or GE MC306 on a frequency already in use.  It
>  wasn't always a problem as sometimes the tweaking capacitors
could
>  move that crystal to the next channel.
>
>   Hope the above gives you a smile ...
>
>   Neil McKie - WA6KLA
>

> Ken Arck wrote:
> >
> > At 04:36 PM 9/20/2004 -0000, you wrote:
> > >
> > >Unfair, you've changed callsign (I think).  My memory isn't that
> > >great, but I remember a Ken that lived on a house boat in San
Pedro,