Hello All,

I'm about to install a 7K onto a MastrII repeater. I have found all of the points on the backplane that I need via the documentation at the Scom resource page "Interfacing a 7K to a GE MastrII."   However, I'm at a loss for one point and do not see it on that resource page.   I will be using a TS-64 through the 7K , not a factory Channel Guard Board.

Where on the backplane can I inject the PL once it comes out of the 7K?  Does "Channel Guard Input" appear on the backplane or must I run that wire up to the exciter?

Any help would br greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Adam N2ACF