I realize I can try both to see which I like, but I thought I would
ask which audio inputs and outputs people are using on this repeater,
audio or data?

Looks like data input is designed for PL/DPL and may not work.  I
heard someone mention that the audio sounds thin on this repeater so I
thought the data in might be better.

Data output looks like it should work ok.  Again, I assume that is
discriminator audio and that is what I normally use anyway.

Thanks for any advise...looking forward to interfacing this repeater.