You may be creating a severe phasing problem when attempting to use
dissimilar antennas simultaneously.  There will be many narrow lobes of
high gain adjacent to narrow lobes of very low response.

It might be better to use just a modest-gain Yagi, say four elements, at
the end of the warehouse away from your house so that its primary lobe
passes over the warehouse.  The vertical response of a low-gain Yagi is
quite broad, and will give you surprisingly good close-in coverage.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY