What he is looking for is a multi-tone panel with a "3 nice tones" for
courtesy tone.
----- Original Message -----
From: Coy Hilton
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 4:38 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: nice 3 tones courtesy beep(repeater controler)

The MCC RC-1000 will give you the three tone Courtesy tone that you
desire look here > http://home1.gte.net/k4lk/mcc
73
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, XE2SI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> Lo que deseas y mucho mas lo puedes tener con el controlador
> RI-300 y lo puedes ver en el siguiente link:
> http://www.pacres.com/rpt_controller.htm
>
> Espero te sirva la informacion.
> Juan

in a cat 250 unit, i have contacted the company about  cat 250 panel,
but they say that cat 250 is not a repeater panel and they donīt have
the  38 analog tones and the 50 digital tones that i need in my
comunity repeater,
>     ( they say all the products they manufacture is for amateur
radio hobby people.)

>     can anyone give some more info. about the comunity repeater
panel that make a nice 3 tones.