I have a vhf band voice-repeater station that located at near-top
mountain (approx. 9000 feet above sea level). And many repeater
station, vhf-uhf, located at there too.
I got a problem that I can't solve. The input signal always annoyed by
interference noise signal. Although I have put two own-made Bandpass
Cavity filter before rx unit.
I use Hustler G5-150 and, I don't know the brand of RX unit, but some
people says that is Intron, taxi radio. That type T-530. I use tone
encoder too. 10D-FB as the cable.

Can anyone help me?