Can someone help me settle a debate among some of our club members?
Is it legal to ID our club repeater using our club callsign? The
trustee of the repeater and the trustee of the club callsign are two
different people. I can't find anything about it in the rules and
regulations. Right now the ID on our club repeater is the callsign
of the person who coordinated the repeater.

Also can a club coordinate a frequency for use on a repeater?

Just wondering.

Thanks