It is perfectly legal to use ANY valid ham callsign on your ham
repeater. Whether or not it jeopardizes your coordination is another
matter. You should first register the change with your coordinator.
Whether you can do that will depend on if you have the support of the
person who holds the coordination. In WPA, only the person who holds the
coordination can submit changes to the coordination. It may sound
stupid, but some coordinators don't have such a policy, and anyone can
change any coordination.

As to whether a club can coordinate a repeater varies from area to area
depending on the coordinator. I know a club can in WPA.

Joe M.