I remember when one of our commercial business band repeater
 frequencies was full.  By full, I mean all of the known CTCSS
 tones were used.

  As luck would have it, a new customer of a certain radio shop
 added still another customer to the very busy channel - and told
 that customer they would have to share the CTCSS tone.

  That shared tone was with one of our customers.

  Neil