At 11:12 AM 10/21/04, you wrote:

>I am in need of the right adapter cable to go from the test set to a
>mitrek mobile. Test set is model S1056C. If anyone has one they are
>willing to part with or knows where I can get one that would be very
>helpful!
>
>Feel free to E-mail me direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Thanks!

Best to watch ebay for a cable that you can modify.

A while back I ordered out the connector body, shell and
hold-down clamp (all the pieces for the end that plugs
into the front of the test set) and it totaled about $60....

Best you get a cable - any cable - and take whatever end
is on it and replace it with a DB-25 or DB-37 (I forget how
many pins the original Moto connector has), then make
up your own cables that have the appropriate DB on
them (i.e. use the moto cable as nothing more than
an adapter cable).

There were some industrial relays that had the same plug
on them as Moto used in the Motrac / Mocom / Mitrek test
connectors.  You might be able to find one and gut it for
the base.

Mike WA6ILQ