I think he said that he is looking for a place to get discriminator
audio. I am looking for this as well. I got it off the back of the
squelch pot and am running it to an RLC-MOT (Motorola Squelch module)
and to a tp-3200 CTCSS/DCS decoder. The squelch works fine but the
TP-3200 does not like to audio (won't decode the PL found in this
audio)? The tp-3200 works fine with every other radio that I have
tested and all three TP-3200's that I have won't work with this audio.

Jeff