If you are looking for the discrimniator audio and you dont have the
schematic here is something that you can try for a quick and dirty
solution. Find your reciever module. Locate the feedthrough caps on
the side of the Rx module. Take your scope or a high impedance
voltmeter on the AC scale and set a 5 volt scale. Leave the Rx
SQUELCHED and check for an AC voltage on each of the Rx feedthroughs.
When you find a voltage around 1-3 volts or so, put a full quieting
signal into the reciever and see if the voltage goes away, (as it
should, you are measuring audio level). To confirm that you have the
right spot, add a dtmf note or even a whistle to your injected signal
and see if your voltage reading changes with the level of the audio
you are injecting. If so, you have found you discriminator audio.

Remember, the disc. audio is there even when the Rx is squelched.

I hope this helps. I am sure that others have a better way. This is
how I did it when I had no real test equipment or documentation.

73 de John