Hi Scott,

You might have better luck taking a picture of the
repeater, the power amp and the failed transformer
and posting it on the web for us to look at.

I hate referencing the part numbers people post
for old motorola/ge stuff...

But... If you had a picture I could quickly look at,
I'd be able to say something if I know the unit
by sight.  There are so many similar models, chances
are a number of us have the transformer you need,
but we're too lazy to look up part numbers.

If you post a picture somewhere, (if I have one)
I'll send you the power transformer for the
shipping cost . Chances are I might at least know
where  one of many Motorhead repeater/base/paging
unit are in someones storage... Many of these guys
will give them away to ham applications.

Heck, there's even some RCA units still in their
storage buildings.  Even a DuMont or two... sorry
guys, the Link Brand stuff was already donated.

The higher the weight, the better chances a unit
is around somewhere waiting for a proper home.

Anyway, make a picture available and the more lazy
of us might be better able to help you find the
transmformer (part) you're looking for. A picture
is worth the effort...

cheers,
skipp

www.radiowrench.com/sonic