Mike, one way that I solved this sometime back was to use a small
program called PDFxchange. It installs in your computer as a printer
driver, but outputs whatever you send to it into a *.PDF file. I used
Microsoft Word, and imported the JPG's into it, page after page, and
tweaked it until I got it to look the way that I wanted it. Then I
"printed" it to the PDF Exchange thing. It created a multi page PDF file
with the manual inside. You can find PDF exchange on download dot com
for about $30.. Mike KA4MKG