Hello My call sign is KB4ZGO . I have a project in mind and would
like to run my idea past the group. I am familiar with somethings and
not with others, so I may get some help or suggestions from the group.

I would like to build a simplex repeater on either 2 meters or 440Mhz.
I have looked at several controlers from NHRC and Hamtronics and
found that it is possible to configure a simplex repeater using
something like The NHRC-3-90 which is retired . Using the NHRC-3-90
controler with a GE Master Executive II or simular equipment from
Motorola can be done . I would like to know if anyone could suggest
any other equipment that could be used ?

I know that Radio shack had a simplex COS simplex repeater unit years
ago and has been discontinued. Those little units were mainly used
for hand held equipment.I would like to build at MONSTOR simplex
repeater using a COS controller and some type of high power
transceiver to work with the controler.

I know it may sound dumb or stupid but heck I's still experimenting !
hi hi! thanks 73 de KB4ZGO