We all have occasion to suffer from diarrhea of the mouth and fortunately when spoken those words don't linger for long in the minds of most of those that hear them. Unfortunately when those same words are put in print they linger way beyond the half life of plutonium.

I really couldn't care less how long you've been a ham or how old you are or whose cousin you married. It's careless and down right rude to respond  the way the two gentlemen below did. We've seen more and more of this kind of response on this list and others lately and, without appearing thin skinned, I'm pretty tired of it.

Gentlemen, if you can't offer sincere help or an opinion that's relevant or that doesn't reflect negatively on your upbringing, it might be better to leave it alone.

73, Tony W4ZT