matt
i have a 40 in piece of fsj4-50 superflex with factory installed connectors. 'N' femate on one end and n male right angle on the other . i also have a 14 in piece of rg-142 with the small pin rca on one end and n male on the other . this would give you more than 4 1/2 ft to connect the rx to duplexer. $15 includes psotage to you.
these were professionally made cables NOS.,
mdm ted

w9mwq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone know of a good source for made up custom cables for repeater
use. Or might someone have what I am looking for. I need a jumper
about 3.5' that has an N Male connector on one end and an RCA
connector on the other. This is for my receiver from the duplexer.
It is a mastr receiver, has a rca type connector on it. Or would it
make more sense to change the connector on the receiver to a type N
chassis mount. Just not real fond of the adapter I had to use to
convert it. Thanks.

Mathew
W9MWQ