Did you see where he/she is????
Juan
----- Original Message -----
From: Q
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 6:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Mitrek

You gonna grind your own crystals??? You dont really need all that info
if youre ordering replacements,just supply the radio info to the crystal
house.They may need the numbers of the channel elements on some radios.
You should still get a manual thought,you will need it for the tuning
instructions,ect....    Seasons Greetins,Lee,N3APP