Water has been used to spray on joints to see if the
noise goes away.  You can also use WD-40 to spray the
joints, but that's up to the tower owner as it can
make a mess.

What kind of an antenna are you using?  I use a
groundplane that has a folded driven element.  This
keeps the antenna at DC ground.  My opinion is that it
is a quieter antenna because of this.

73, Joe, k1ike