If the distance between the centers of any two adjacent tee connectors
is about 12.75 inches, you have the 148-174 MHz version.  If the
distance is close to 14 inches, you have the 132-150 MHz version.  Both
versions have the same physical dimensions and the same coupling loop
assemblies; the harness is the only difference.  The loops must be
adjusted if the harness is changed.

You cannot achieve the Sinclair specifications in the 2m band by simply
re-tuning a high-split duplexer; you must use the longer harness, which
can be purchased for about $120.  Although rather heavy and somewhat
cumbersome, the six-cavity Q2330E is an impressive performer when
equipped with the proper harness and carefully tuned.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Per Molund wrote:

I am trying to retune an Sinclair Q2330E duplex filter to 145 MHz
(145.1375/145.7375) from its factory configuration of 150 MHz
(150.83/149.80), however the notch attenuation is strongly reduced...

I noticed from the Q2330E specification sheet that the duplexer can be
ordered for 132-150MHz or 148-174MHz.  Does anyone know how I can
determine which version I have on hand?...