Hello Group,
Does anyone have, or know where I can get plans to homebrew a 144/440
MHz crossband coupler (aka "diplexer") ??  I would like to find
something with wideband characteristics (ie, low pass, high pass)
such as some of the diamond or comet models, but needs to be able to
handle 100 watts FM continuously from each band, without excessive
loss and without duplex noise, or little capacitors smoking.  Any
suggestions, other than the Telewave models that cost over $300?

Thanks,
KC4FWC