Just go back and forth across the front end coils for best sensitivity
over the frequency spread you would like to have, and you are set to go.
You should also adjust the TX and RX VCO's - the RX should be set where it
gives best performance and sensitivity IN SCAN, or you will not receive
all your channels in scan mode correctly.  There is also a mod for locking
the noise blanker on full time, that I created for my 1011's, and it works
well.  Good luck...

At 05:01 AM 3/12/05 -0000, you wrote:

>I have a vertex ftl-1011 lowband radio that i tuned up to TX/RX on 52
>MHZ.  Does anyone have advice on how to adjust the front end for
>optimum RX?
>

>Thanks,  Rob
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

   - Adam -