Eric:

I remember Falcon Ads for these amps I think in both QST and 73
Magazine.  There might
have even been an article on them in 73 Magazine.

There was a announcement of one of their amplifiers in the July issue of
1984 issue of ham
radio.  There was also an ad on page 24 of that same issue.

I don't remember much about them, but I remember having a favorable
impression about them.
Not that helpful, but I can send you copies of the pages that I mentioned.

Regards,

Micheal Salem  N5MS