HA HA HA, Thats a good one.

Technology messes him up much more then the blunt force trauma of
Riley. One of Jack constant recordings on our repeater encourges us to
call the FCC western regional director at her personal number (he
braodcasts it) if we don't like his crap.

So far over the past three years that he has been on Amateur radio we
have seen:

1. Physical violence against him (he's had his ass kicked).
2. Broke windows in his house with rock wrapped in messages.
3. Kicked down his door. (With copy of FCC letter confirming his
license set-aside)
4. Power lines have been cut, many times.
5. Phone lines have been cut, many times.
6. Post embarrassing websites featuring him.(
http://www.435.org/Services/Bootleggers/jackass.html )
7. Rebroadcast his crap on all municipal and life safety services
radio frequencies within reach of his home in Bell, CA
8. Called in police for health and welfare checks daily.
9. Called in police reporting nearly every crime imaginable witnessed
at his residence.
10. Filled in his water meter with fast setting concrete (after
shutting the water off to his house first).
11. Ripped down his antennas and took them away (many times).
12. Kicked his ass at the repeater site (he went up the hill to jam
the repeater).
13. Cut his alarm system wiring (run to a motion sensor out in the
front of his driveway).
14. Reporting him to the LA county probation department.
15. Reporting him to the LA county parole department.
16. Reported him the LA county mental health department as an escaped
mental patient.
17. Report him to the FCC.
18. Report him to the local CITY OF BELL Police department.
19. Report him to the health department, the building and safety
department and the child safety services department.
20. Someone even spent weeks calling his house number every 60 seconds
to call him an asshole.
21. Someone even poured aids infected urine in his face when he
answered the door one time.

NOTHING HAS WORKED SO FAR INCLUDING THE OVER $52,000.00 in actions
brought by the FCC against him for his activities against amateur
radio in Los Angeles

He lives in a back house meaning that it would be very difficult to
lob a grenade or something into the house from the street. He spends
nearly every waking moment (16 to 18 hours daily) keyed up on several
different repeaters simultaneously harassing everyone he can. He
rarely goes out of the house (He sends his mate out to get food and
stuff). He has homesteaded his own residence and placed the rest of
his assets into a trust to protect him from levied fines garnishments
and other actions. He has won several legal battles with the local
police department for not responding quick enough to his trivial daily
complaints so they now begrudgingly jump when ever he calls.

Please stop with all of the "If I were you we would just drag him out
of his house and beat the sense into him" crap because it has all been
done before and does not work.
Let keep the focus here and beat him with technology. Jack Gerritsen
will soon be recognized as a pioneer and even a martyr to a long line
of future armature radio anarchist who will by able to exploit the
weaknesses in your repeater systems. Plenty of people around the
amateur radio community have watched what Jack has been able to get
away with for as long as he has and will certainly use lessons learned
when it is their turn to mess with our hobby.