That's an interesting device for a computer but I wonder why anyone
would go to all that trouble (except for fun of course) when you can
easily cool a Mastr II continuous duty PA with the same number of fans
and it'll run cool and comfortable forever.  For the price you'd pay for
that water cooling unit ($200 class) you can buy the Mastr II PA and
the new fans. It'll keep running even if the fans die. That's
reliability which is what you want if you're putting up a repeater.

73, Tony W4ZT