Just reverse tha cables, no retunuing needed. lance N2HBA
----- Original Message -----
From: T.J.
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 5:37 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Swaping TX and RX freqs?

I have a question for the group about flipping frequencies around on a repeater.  I think I know the answer, but I want to make sure before I do or don't do anything.  I'm going to swap around the transmit and receive frequencies on a repeater.  What I was wondering was, can I just swap the transmit and receive lines between the duplexer and repeater, or does the duplexer have to be retuned for the new reversed transmit and receive frequencies?

Thanks for and input that can be provided, T.J.