-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of JOHN MACKEY
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:18 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] voting receivers with simulcast
transmitters

I know that here in Portland 158.700 MHz is STILL occasionally used for
Simulcast analog/digital paging.  I know the analog part is still working
every time my pager goes beep.

I think I am just about the last person in town with a two-tone voice
pager still receiving commercial service.  I've had the same pager number
for
20 years, but have been thru about 8 different pagers from Pageboy to up to
Keynote!!