Bob Dengler wrote:
"Initial tuning of this unit must be done at power levels of 10 watts or
less.  Severe damage can result to untuned units by the application of
power in excess of this limit."

I can see a TX being damaged by excessive reflected power from an untuned
isolator's input, but damage to the isolator?

Bob:

I think that they may be concerned about off resonance circulating
currents or voltages during tuneup which could demagnetize (or
change the permanent fields of the internal magnets and damage
the isolator.

I would have to look it up, but I think that this isolator takes
up to at least 100 watts.  That would be when it is in resonance.
I have run 65 watts through it with not much trouble.

Micheal Salem