Good For you Joe! I too, went through the "cycles-per-second" to
Hertz transition.
To all else,
cycles-per-second = Hertz
Kilo cycles-per-second = KC = KiloHertz = KHz
Mega cycles-per-second = MC = MegaHertz = MHz
>From this point add what ever prefix that applies.
Gee, What kind of table do you need?
My memory is not real good BUT I CAN remember "cycles-per-second =
Hertz"
73
AC0Y
--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Jarrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> This has to be OT for this group but the proper conversion would
be:

> KiloCycles per Second = KiloHertz.
>
> Unfortunately I'm old enough to remember "time before
KiloHertz" . . . . or maybe its fortunate I've lived to be that old.

>       Joe K5FOG

> On 5/21/2005 at 9:32 PM DCFluX wrote:
>
> >I've got a kiloCycle to kiloHertz conversion table you can study.
> >
> >On 5/21/05, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> KiloHertz is the correct term!
> >>
> >> Richard, N7TGB

It's only
> >amount