Well, first, my post was directed to the post that started the
thread. Yes you can engineer a DSP based Squelch circuit if you want
but you have to measure noise sooner or later. Now, if you want a
squelch circuit followed by a delay network will eliminate ALL of
the squelch noise and would be sweet, but the squelch circuit STILL
works the same.
73
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>