I'm almost to the point of just scraping the iron and starting back at the basics.  Actually I am almost ready to pull hairs.  With so much time lapse in playing with this, I have forgotten most everything, so I really have to scratch my head.  Might just have to find an elmer to come in and go through it.

Mathew

Dave VanHorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There is a wound of coax on the output of the exciter to reduce the power going into the amplifier, as the amp only needs 2 watts of draw to run it.

That dosen't help you here, the stub specifically attenuates the "bad" frequency, and passes the good one.
Your repeater cans probably don't do much to the "bad" frequency either.

It is a xtal controlled unit, don't seem to be having any troubles on the output of the repeater at 145.410.

Ours gave no outward symptom on the normal frequency either.