OK, 145.410 MHz. I should have read ALL the posts before asking that. Is
there anything in your area on 157.875 MHz? Those could mix to end up on
132.945 MHz. Same with something on 139.180 MHz, although that us much
less likely, I think.

What is your crystal frequency and multiplication factor? There could be
a lower harmonic causing the problem. The math doesn't seem to support
that, though.

Joe M.